(1) Heat-sensing diaphram can operate for
unlimited number of times and is not affected
by room temperature. The conducting parts
use gold coating to avoid axidation.
(2) Uses alloy air equalizer to avoid humidity and
stabilize the ventilation function. Alloy itself has
many micro-holes that can expel non-fire heat to
avoid false alarms.
(3) The unit is completely sealed; its function is not
affected by humidity, dust, or insects.
(4) This detector has passed strict quality control
through automatic repetitive testing and been
calibrated automatically under stable temperature
and humidity conditions. Thus, quality and reliability
are consistent from the first detector produced to
|Model||Heat Detector AHR-871|
|Alarm Contact||N/A||N/A||0.8A @30V DC
0.4A @125V AC
|Voltage Range||12~30V DC|
|Alarm Current @24V DC 470Ω||40mA||40mA||35mA|
|Alarm Temperature||Comply to EN54|
|Ambient Temperature||0°C ~ +55°C|
|Dimensions||111mm(Dia.) x 45mm(H)|
* The specifications are subject to change without notice